When asked to rate challenges within the product or solution from largest to smallest, the user experience came out on top, followed by the need to upgrade the technology stack, improving the scalability of the solution, security of the application and lastly the code quality.
Fulfilling the user’s needs should be the number one priority to a company, for it aims to provide positive experiences that ensure that a user is loyal to the product or brand. As such, a good user experience leads to higher retention rates, more customer recommendations, higher conversions and enhanced credibility.
Exactly this is why Typeqast focuses heavily on creating solutions that have the ultimate user experience. Besides, there are plenty more benefits of having a great UX:
1. UX design cuts down development costs, through effective prototyping and usability testing
2. UX design increases your revenue through ease-of-use and clear CTA’s
3. It motivates your users to interact with your content
4. It increases customer loyalty
5. UX stimulates word-of-mouth
6. It keeps you from wasting your valuable resources