Next to finding good talent, interestingly enough the two most common challenges seem to be around reducing development cost and platform maintenance costs.
Typeqast has developed a calculator that calculates exactly how much your internal software developer will cost you, simply by inputting their monthly gross salary.
Find out here: typeqast.com/remoteworkingcalculator
As such, a whopping 75% of CTO’s in our research say that the running costs of IT is their biggest challenge.
But luckily, the maintenance costs can be lowered easily through working with remote developers. Our Service Desk, for instance, can be managed by our Typeqasters 24/7, starting at just 1,000 euros a month. If you require a platform that needs to be on air and maintained continuously, this is a much cheaper option than hiring an internal developer to manage your platforms.
1. Hassle-free access to the global workforce: Work with people from all over the world
2. Flexibility: The flexibility of working hours can play a vital role when it comes to enhanced productivity of your employees
3. Enhanced productivity: Remote employees are relatively more productive as compared to location-based workers
4. No office distractions: A peaceful environment is crucial for any developer
5. New ideas and fresh energy: Remote workers are used to multidimensional exposure, which paves the way to new ideas